The Beer Tasting Doodle Book
A Professional Beer Tasting Journal for Scribblers, Doodlers, and Drawers! Doodle While You Drink.
Do you like to doodle? Me too. Draw, scribble, color in and cross out? I thought so.
This beer tasting doodle book was created from years of beer doodles, scribbles, notes, beer research, home brews, and countless tastings - making beer note-taking quick, fun, interesting and simple to recap with just a quick glance.
(Click the image or Scroll down for more product images)
So What is this Book?
- Professional, but fun! - This book is the culmination of over 10 years of beer tasting doodles, research and practice - all brought together in this handy logbook to help you on your beer tasting journey.
- A Unique Experience - Most of the note-taking in this book is either drawn, scribbled or colored in! Beer notes have never been this easy - or this fun!
- Compact - Slips easily into a pocket so you can take your beer notes on the go. Enough space to detail 60+ beers!
- Easy To Use - Scribble, doodle or draw your notes! Handy guides and descriptions help you make the most out of your beer note-taking.
- A Handy Reference Guide - Complete with a glossary and logbook for all of your favorite brews. Never lose track and evaluate past beers with a quick glance.
- A Tool for Beer Learning - From aroma charts to mouthfeel, malt characteristics to correct glassware - this beer tasting book has everything you need to improve your beer tasting knowledge and vocabulary.
- Made by a Brewer for Beer Lovers - Joshua James is a brewer with 10 years experience brewing and teaching. This book is a collection of his best beer tasting techniques and tips. Made with love for the craft, and to help you grow as brilliant beer taster!
About the author
Joshua James is the founder of Home Brew Depot - a beer brewing school dedicated to teaching beer knowledge in a fun and enthusiastic way - and Craft Beer Adventure Club, an interview podcast (and now network TV show on Drink TV) where he home brews a classic beer with a famous brewer guest, asking questions about their life and career so far.
Originally from Northern England, he has hosted beer talks and tastings at national food festivals and beer festivals all over the globe and has taught beer brewing techniques in the US and throughout Europe. Given the opportunity, he would likely never stop talking about beer.
He has been an avid brewer and beer evangelist for his entire adult life, and is always open to a conversation about the beautiful brew. He loves seeking out new brewing techniques and experimenting with past and future ideas.
He currently resides in Los Angeles, California where the beer scene is growing at an incredible rate around him - and he could not be happier.
Hello Craft Beer Lovers!
As a visual learner, I have always used doodles and sketches to help retain important information. It's easy, quick and fun to revisit later. For that reason, I started applying sketches, doodles, and coloring to my own personal beer tasting notebook and loved the results! Every page becomes not only informative but a work of art in its own right.
This notebook is a collection of my most useful doodles (and of course space for your own) applied to beer industry terminology and techniques - meaning you will learn great beer tasting methods AND have a blast while doing it!
Let's doodle while we drink!
- Joshua James
Brewer, Host, Nerd